Yes you....

You're just too good to be true
I cant take my eyes off you
You feel like heaven to touch
OH, how I want you so much

You're just too good to be true
You smile will brighten up my day
With you it's heaven here on earth
My heart was captured by you

Cant find the word to express
Just how much you mean to me
I feel I'm 13 once again
Feelings so Innocent and pure

Even the stars that're up above
Come out and dance when you are near
The sun will shine for all day
There will be no more rainy days

Nothing's impossible with you
Holding my hand and leading me
Or be it you pushing me through
Any barriers in my way

The kinda lady I wanna show off
You'd put a smile on my momma's face
I'd be the envy of all men
Once they know of all your qualities

Honest, Truthful, Committed, Trustworthy, Sweet, Calm, Spirited, Confident, Charming, Gorgeous, Respectful, Loving, Honorable, Sexy (HOT), Intelligent, Wise

I wanna hold you for so long
OH, How I love you so much
Yes, you're too good to be true
And I cant take my eyes off you...


I need you, baby
And if it's quite alright
I need you baby
To warm a lonely night
I want you baby
To stay with me and let me love you baby
Trust in me when I say
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

2 comments:

  1. this is like reali sweet if all men were like u im sure all of us ladies will b livin a big fairy tale...only to fink i once had tht kinda man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! She must have been some special girl

    ReplyDelete