Forever Begins

I had a dream... No I ai't trying to be Martin Luther on this one, I literally had a dream, Monday night, and there was an encounter with Hitler. Shocking, absurd, weird, or whatever, but well, it happened - and still my stuborness shone in the presence of such a sick mind. Dont't really remember all the details - but jus that I was on the wrong side of his - and were to be executed - publicly. The dream didnt end well, and woke up sweating, screaming, mumbling prayers and I love you's lol.
Somehow - since the encounter with the Fuhrer, Ive had a strong feeling of rebirth, like I have been given a second chance. Seems a part of me really did die with that dream - if not all of me - and I was given a clean slate - to start all over again.

I know many may view this as absurd. but life is what you make it right. You believe what you want. We all want to make our lives better than they were before, improve and be better personz, whether spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, or in our shallow material needs. whatever you hold high on your priorities list, we all have a reason to start anew, afresh. A near death encounter, a dream, the birth of someone close, son, daughter, niece, the death of someone close - anything. Do not be afraid to start your forever today. Each moment can be manipulated into a sign to start anew, a reason to believe again, a clean slate.

Let's appreciate life, and take everday encounters and moments as a sign to begin your forever today. If forever began everyday, everyday can be a fresh start. Wouldnt you wanna wake up everyday and feel fresh, brand new, reborn, like the world is in your palms, like you a brand new person with a brand new chance to redo all the things you done wrong - take each task with a brand new enthusiasm....Impossible is nothing.


Wake up each morning and remind yourself - Forever Begins Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment