That's what she said...

"I'm a victim of society, circumstances made me who I am. Was I victimised of just willing? Am I victim or is it just an excuse. I can't tell, but all I know is growing up, at some stage, me head got lost.

The focus was on the limelight, the bright lights, nice clothes, nice cars, fancy dress nights out. Show and tell, stories, of fancy things and nights out. My best friends, were just like, gotta get the limelight - so all these nights out, meant something till lights out,

Nights cold and lonely, once the shine of the limelight, is gone, dead and buried as I turn the lights out. A time for reflection on the important, priceless moments and beings. A memory of a day when we spent some time - you made me smile, you gave me hope, you made me laugh - I felt special, wanted, needed, respected, honoured, loved...It didn't seem so clear in themidst of all the bright lights, but now it is - cuz I'm wiser and can see byond the limelight.

if I could take it alback I wouldn't - I'd want to but if that's what it takes to lead me to you - then I'mma let it be."

"When I think of you, I always get this warm, wholesome feeling, like I'm at home - u make me smile, and that's just a lil reflection of how you make me feel inside."

Yep, that's what she said.....

No comments:

Post a Comment