Everything happens for a reason



Everyday experiences open our eyes to new realities, and sometimes its a reality we dont wanna face. It aint always easy accepting the situation as it is. The secret lies in thinking about
tomorrow. So many of us, most if not all, have embrace the pain brought by life's disappointments, and have wasted valid time crying over spilt milk and failing to realise the situation as a lesson. One of my favourite tracks is a song by Joe Budden..no it's not pump it up, lol, called "For a reason"...
to quote the master

"...if I never got stabbed, wouldn't remember Veronica's wrath
Standing in the shower looking at the scab
I wouldn't know the hints of a stick-up kid
If I ain't have that short stint as a stick-up kid
If dude never tried to kill me, I mighta went numb
To all the bullshit that goes on where I'm from
And if I never went to jail, wouldn't needed a bail
Woulda probly went on to graduate from Yale
Woulda been a prosecutor standing in the court of law
But then that goes against everything he stands for
And if I never met Glo, how would I really know
All the shit that comes with, when you dealing with a ho
See it is what it is to be
Or it is what it is, at least that's what it is to me
And so if I could ever go back in history
I wouldn't change shit, I'd leave it all just to be..."
(OR lEAVE IT ALL TO KARMA ha ha ha)


Its life's situations that teach us, and as long as we take everything as a lesson, and with a deeper meaning like it has, then we can have a life with less stress and more appreciation of the things we have. I especially love the line "If I never met Glo, how would I really know, All the shit that comes with when you dealing with a whore"...Situations arise and events happen, that teach you..Become a better judge of character, be able to read the sings, when Cumulonimbus clouds are up, chances are it will rain - if you never been rained on after a bout of cumulonimbus clouds, then you never know, but once you get rained on, you know. So next time you see cumulonimbus clouds (meet another Glo), you run and realise its about to rain..instead of catching an umbrella, the wind might blow that away...


So no matter what you happens today, tomorrow i s a brighter day. You are wiser, you have been exposed to new situations and new circumstances and the reason behind the mishap is coming, it's all about patience, acceptance and appreciation. Its alright to shed a tear (well, maybe not for me tho lol), but long as you realise that tomorrow is a brighter day cuz of today's mishaps.

tj

No comments:

Post a Comment